British Cuisine Tour
UUCL’s British cuisine tour provides a unique experience of perfect cuisine. Popular items include:
- Dine in The Fat Duck-The best Restaurant in UK (2008); The Best Restaurant in the world (2005)
- Live-in Castles- The Royal family’s regular holiday resorts and enjoy the Royal five courses dinner.
- Dine in Scottish Whisky Society and drink some of the oldest Scottish Whiskies.
Sample Itinerary：Four-day British cuisine tour
Day 1 Asia-Pacific-London
- 15:00 Heathrow airport pick-up and transfer
- 17:30 Cliveden House Check-in
- 19:00 Dinner in The Fat Duck—the Best Restaurant (2008) in the UK
Day 2 London — St Andrews - Edinburgh
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 Fly to Edinburgh and transfer to St Andrews - the Home of Golf
- 13:00 Lunch in St Andrews Seafood Restaurant
- 17:00 Return to Edinburgh and Check-in in Glenvervie House—one of the Royal Family’s holiday resorts
- 19:00 Dinner (Royal Family Menu)
- 21:00 Party with local executives
Day 3 Highland—Scottish Whisky Society
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 Highland tour by helicopter
- 12:00 Lunch in Glenmorangie House
- 16:00 Return to Glenbervie House
- 18:00 Dinner in Scottish Whisky Society and taste some of the oldest Scottish whiskies
- 21:00 Local shows
Day 4 Edinburgh-London-Asia-Pacific
- 09:00 Check-out
- 10:00 Fly from Edinburgh to London
- 12:00 Heathrow airport to Asia-pacific
The Fat Duck Restaurant
The best restaurant in the UK voted by The UK Food Guide in 2008.
One of the 50 Best Restaurants in the World Awards 2005.
The Seafood Restaurant in St Andrews
Well-known for its seafood cuisine and fabulous sea views, The Seafood Restaurant has been awarded three AA Rosettes, the Scottish Restaurant of the Year accolade for 2005, and the award for Restaurant of the Year 2007 in Scotland.
One of the most unique and luxury places to stay in Highlands. The Scottish Tourist Board describes it as a 5-stars hotel. In its gardens are the impressive ruins of the old castle, immaculate lawns, an orchard, colourful flower borders, and a beautiful landscape surround the house.
The restaurant serves only quality traditional fresh foods including Haggis, Porridges and the finest organic beef and lamb dishes. Traditional dinner is provided with Scottish dance and piper show.
Traditional castle, popular with Queen Victoria, is surrounded by 376 acres grassland and garden. Now it is a 5 star hotel, one of the holiday paradises.
One of the Royal Family’s holiday resorts. Its Royal dinner menu is unique in Scotland.
UUCL, Catchpell House Business Centre, Bernard Street, Edinburgh, EH6 6SP, UK
Registered in UK, Company No. 5465940, COPYRIGHT@UUCL, 2005